Monday, October 6, 2008

Could the IPhone be for you?

Recently I took the plunge and switched from Verizon to AT&T to get an IPhone. Unsure if the iPhone would be right for me after years of using Windows mobile, I was so impressed with the Iphone's potential that I had to make the switch. Many of my family, friends, co workers question my need for a "smartphone" but I contend that once you turn over your daily planning to a smartphone you will never be able to turn away. The IPhone expands on the idea of smartphone by incorporating so many applications into 1 device. My iPhone has even made me reconsider my need of a laptop.
Admittedly the iPhone is not perfect however it is for the time being the king of the market. If your looking for a new phone look at the IPhone first, you might be surprised how well suited it is for you.

No comments: